Salaso Health Solutions Limited is a fast growing technology company producing software solutions for online care in physical rehabilitation and wellness.
Our disruptive technology is changing the traditional approach to disease management, by integrating exercise and physical rehabilitation as a key part of the treatment protocol across multiple therapeutic areas.
Salaso’s software platform enables healthcare providers deliver high quality physiotherapy and physical rehabilitation services for patients, achieving better clinical outcomes and quantifiable cost savings.
Salaso does this by:
Our solution is differentiated by evidence based, high quality clinical content and ease of customisation to any disease state or therapeutic area.
- Increasing capacity of clinical staff
- Enabling quantifiable cost savings through increased productivity
- Producing better clinical outcomes for patients through increase compliance with prescribed therapeutic exercise programs
We are seeking an experienced leader to be a key part of Salaso’s executive team. As COO, you will drive results by unleashing creativity and accountability in a performance oriented culture. Your experience with other fast growing technology companies will help you devise efficient and effective systems for the entire organisation while taking direct responsibility for operations, business development/ alliances, and vendor management. You will also successfully run day-to-day operations in order to allow the CEO to focus on fundraising, thought leadership and business growth.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success with adherence to ethical business practices, and is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with an ability to prioritise and drive actions to closure.
Reporting to the CEO, the COO will lead all internal operations and will have the following responsibilities:
- Direct and manage company operations to meet budget and agreed performance goals. Performance includes P&L, market share, usage and customer satisfaction targets.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies and processes to support overall company objectives. Drive ongoing refinement of operational processes to achieve operational excellence.
- Work with Finance to develop a pricing model that ensures P&L targets are achieved.
- Manage the implementation activity (including on-boarding of new customers and ongoing engagement with existing clients).
- Oversee contract negotiation and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, vendor contracts, and other legal documents.
- Manage inputs from external suppliers to Salaso, ensuring good practice and value for money.
- Manage IT Operations/Software development team to meet agreed outcomes, within budget and timescale, and ensure existence of full associated documentation.
- Ensure the security of the Salaso IT platform and of data hosted on the platform.
- Establish and implement industry recognised quality standards for Salaso’s software.
- Achieve and maintain relevant third-party accreditations and ensure Salaso is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Assess market priorities and prioritise R&D investments.
- Manage Ireland/UK sales pipeline and team.
- Execute an integrated go-to-market plan for the product, including feature roll-out, product positioning, and routes to market.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
- Working in partnership with the management team and board of directors, create the strategic five year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it.
- Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations.
- Be responsible for company administration – financial, legal, HR, governance, etc.
- Any other duty that may be reasonably added to or substituted for the above.
Skills and Expertise:
Please contact Gervaise Monks, Salaso HR on 087-6933 973 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree. An MBA or Masters a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience with progressive general management responsibilities in the technology industry in a high-paced, rapid growth environment.
- The ideal candidate should have solid operational finance knowledge and a proven P&L management track record.
- Managing multiple projects in a manner that focuses the team and drives results.
- Successful creation and management of a sales programme through a distribution network.
- Business line management experience in launching new technology products, and scaling for growth and profitability.
- Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners.
- Experience and success in preparing for, negotiating and closing equity capital raises.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Salaso.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com